Library and Information Science, Computer Applications For Educated youths (LIS Cafe) an International Education website, (India’s first and World’s largest website for online study to Library and Information Science and Computer Applications through objective and subjective questions).______Knowledge & Thoughts is free at the LIS Cafe. Just bring your own learning Container. -Asheesh Kamal
Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.netToday's LIS Word:-Click Here___________

Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.netLive EPISODE-37

!!

Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

LIS Cafe Has 10,000 Objective Questions with Answer-Click Here....





Search This LIS Cafe- Enter here

"Share your Knowledge. It is a Way to Achieve Immortality".---Dalai Lama XIV
अपने ज्ञान को साझा करना (शेयर), यह एक तरह से अमरत्व को प्राप्त करने जैसा है- दलाई लामा XIV (Translated By-Asheesh kamal)

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Objective type Questions with Answer : Specially Compiled for UGC-NET- January-2017-51-75



51.  
All students are not geniuses concludes that
A) many students are not genius
B) all geniuses are students
C) no student is genius
D) None of these
52.  
ALU is
A) Arithmetic Logic Unit
B) Array Logic Unit
C) Application Logic Unit
D) None of above

53.  
An application program that helps the user to change any number and immediately see the result of that change is
A) Desktop publishing program
B) Database
C) Spreadsheet
D) All of above

54.  
An application suitable for sequential processing is
A) Processing of grades
B) Payroll processing
C) Both a and b
D) All of above

55.  
An approach that permits the computer to work on several programs instead of one is
A) On-line thesaurus
B) Multiprogramming
C) Over lapped processing
D) Outline processor

56.  
An error in computer data is called
A) Chip
B) Bug
C) CPU
D) Storage device
57.  
An error in software or hardware is called a bug. What is the alternative computer jargon for it?
A) Leech
B) Squid
C) Slug
D) Glitch

58.  
An input /output device at which data enters or leaves a computer system is
A) Keyboard
B) Terminal
C) Printer
D) Plotter

59.  
An integrated circuit is
A) A complicated circuit
B) An integrating device
C) Much costlier than a single transistor
D) Fabricated on a tiny silicon chip

60.  
An invention involves
A) Collection & application of past data.
B) Simply an effort to explore past knowledge.
C) Redefining knowledge of the past.
D) Exploiting past knowledge and newly collected facts.

61.  
Analog computer works on the supply of
A) Continuous electrical pulses
B) Electrical pulses but not continuous
C) Magnetic strength
D) None of the above

62.  
Arrange the following according to chronological order :
(i) Universal Copyright convention
(ii) Berne Convention
(iii) Indian Copyright Act
(iv) WIPO Copyright Act
Codes :
A) (ii), (iv), (iii), (i)
B) (iii), (ii), (iv), (i)
C) (i), (iii), (ii), (iv)
D) (ii), (i), (iii), (iv)

63.  
Arrange the following according to their development :
(I) CCC
(II) ISBD
(III) CCF
(IV) MARC II
Codes :
A) (I), (IV), (II), (III)
B) (I), (II), (IV), (III)
C) (I), (IV), (III), (II)
D) (IV), (II), (III), (I)

64.  
Arrange the following chronologically according to their use in computers :
(i) Vacuum tube
(ii) Microchip
(iii) Integrated circuits
(iv) Transistors
Codes :
A) (i), (iii), (ii), (iv)
B) (i), (ii), (iii), (iv)
C) (i), (iv), (iii), (ii)
D) (ii), (iv), (iii), (i)

65.  
Arrange the following chronologically according to their year of Birth :
(I) S.R. Ranganathan
(II) Melvil Dewey
(III) C.A. Cutter
(IV) B.S. Kesvan
Codes :
A) (II), (I), (IV), (III)
B) (I), (III), (IV), (II)
C) (III), (II), (I), (IV)
D) (IV), (I), (II), (III)

66.  
Arrange the following chronologically according to their development :
(I) Punched Card
(II) Floppy Disc
(III) Magnetic Disc
(IV) Optical Disc
Codes :
A) (II), (III), (I), (IV)
B) (I), (III), (II), (IV)
C) (I), (II), (III), (IV)
D) (IV), (I), (II), (III)

67.  
Arrange the following in chronological sequence :
(I) Digital Millennium Copyright Act (II) Right to Information Act. (India)
(III) Information Technology Act (India) (IV) Indian Copyright Act
Codes :
A) (IV), (I), (III), (II)
B) (IV), (II), (III), (I)
C) (I), (IV), (II), (III)
D) (II), (III), (I), (IV)

68.  
Arrange the following in the chronological sequence of their development.
(i) ISBD (ii) CCF
(iii) FRBR (iv) MARC
Codes :
A) (i), (ii), (iv), (iii)
B) (iv), (i), (ii), (iii)
C) (iii), (ii), (iv), (i)
D) (i), (iv), (ii), (iii)

69.  
Arrange the following professional Associations according to the year of their establishment :
(i) ILA (ii) IASLIC
(iii) ALA (iv) ASLIB
Codes :
A) (i), (ii), (iii), (iv)
B) (iii), (iv), (i), (ii)
C) (iv), (iii), (ii), (i)
D) (i), (iii), (ii), (iv)

70.  
Arrange the following schemes of classification according to their year of publication:
(i) CC (ii) DDC
(iii) LC (iv) UDC
Codes :
A) (ii), (i), (iii), (iv)
B) (ii), (iii), (iv), (i)
C) (i), (ii), (iv), (iii)
D) (iv), (iii), (ii), (i)

71.  
Arrange the following secondary publications according to the beginning of their publication in chronological order.
(i) Biological Abstracts
(ii) Chemical Abstracts
(iii) LISA
(iv) Index Medicus
Codes :
A) (i), (ii), (iii), (iv)
B) (i), (iii), (ii), (iv)
C) (ii), (i), (iii), (iv)
D) (iii), (i), (iv), (ii)

72.  
Arrange the following States according to the year of enactment of library legislation :
(I) Pondicherry
(II) Orissa
(III) Rajasthan
(IV) Karnataka
Codes :
A) (IV), (I), (III), (II)
B) (IV), (II), (III), (I)
C) (IV), (III), (I), (II)
D) (I), (III), (II), (IV)

73.  
Arrange the following States chronologically according to year of enactment of Library Legislation.
(i) Tamil Nadu (ii) U.P.
(iii) Gujarat (iv) Mizoram
Codes :
A) (iv), (iii), (i), (ii)
B) (ii), (iv), (iii), (i)
C) (i), (iv), (iii), (ii)
D) (i), (ii), (iv), (iii)

74.  
Arrange the following steps in research in the sequence of their occurrence:
(I) Report writing
(II) Research design
(III) Collection of data
(IV) Analysis of data
Codes :
A) (III), (IV), (II), (I)
B) (I), (III), (IV), (II)
C) (II), (III), (IV), (I)
D) (IV), (II), (III), (I)

75.  
Arrange the following software’s according to their development:
(I) E-Print
(II) D-space
(III) Greenstone
(IV) Koha
Codes :
A) (IV), (III), (II), (I)
B) (III), (II), (I), (IV)
C) (I), (II), (III), (IV)
D) (II), (III), (IV), (I)



Thanks for Visiting 

Asheesh Kamal



Post a Comment

Must Watch with Song

Review LIS Cafe

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Full form of LIS Cafe

Full form of LIS Cafe

Please Share to the Information.