|Please Click here for Full Details|
General Instructions to the Candidates:
1. No application except in prescribed Application Form will be considered.
2. A person working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector undertaking must apply through proper channel.
3. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
4. University authority will not be responsible for any postal delay.
5. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
6. Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
7. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be terminated.
8. The University reserves the right not to fill up the post advertised if the circumstances so warrant. 9. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
10. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the competent authority shall be final.
11. If any candidate is recommended for appointment in relaxation of any of the prescribed conditions relating to age, experience etc, it shall be so stated and recorded.
12. The prescribed qualifications and experience will be minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same will not entitle him for being called for interview. The University will have the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed or by any other condition that may deem fit. 13. In cases of any disputes any suites or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Calcutta High Court. The Application Form may be collected from the Office of the undersigned from 01.03.2016 to 31.03.2016 (except Saturday, Sunday & Govt. Holidays, during 11:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.) on payment of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) for the post of Professor [Rs.500/- for SC/ST/BC], Rs.800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) for the post of Associate Professor [Rs.400/- for SC/ST/BC] and Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) for the post of Assistant Professor [Rs.250/- for SC/ST/BC] by cash at the University Cash Counter. The Application Form, given below, may also be downloaded from this webpage (www.ugb.ac.in). The downloaded filled- in Application Form must be accompanied by requisite fee as above as Bank Draft payable at “Malda” drawn in favour of the “University of Gour Banga”. The filled- in Application Form in 5 (five) sets with self-attested copies (One Set) of all necessary documents along with two self - addressed unstamped envelope of 25 x 13 cms. size must reach the “Office of the Registrar, UNIVERSITY OF GOUR BANGA, P.O.: Mokdumpur, Dist. MALDA, West Bengal – 732103, INDIA” on or before March 31, 2016 (within 04:00 p.m.). The ‘name of the post along with subject applied for’ must be indicated on the envelope.