|Please Click here|
Post Name: Librarian-01 (UR)
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION:
1. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for shot-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference.
2. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his own eligibility for the post for which he/ she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his candidature.
3. The statutory provision for relaxing of age, experience etc. prescribed in case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will be made applicable to them as per Govt. of India Rules.
4. Upper age limit for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable as per Govt. of India Rules.
5. The SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates are required to attach the relevant certificate as per format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
6. The crucial date for determining the age-limit/educational qualification/experience shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep).
7. The panel of selected waitlisted candidates will be valid for one year from the date of approval of competent authority and University shall make appointments on consequential / new vacancies.
8. Separate application along with application fee should be submitted for each post applied for.
9. Any changes of address given in the application form should at once be communicated to the university.
10. The candidate will have to present himself/ herself for an interview if called for, at the place and time mentioned at his/her own expenses. However, the outstation candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD categories will be reimbursed second class rail fare, and in case any station is not connected by rail, ordinary bus fare shall be paid by shortest route subject to production of train/bus ticket.
11. Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such candidate.
12. Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s previous records and their performances in the interview. The University may utilize seminar or colloquium as method of selection.
13. Guidelines to the candidates, who are already employed:
a. The candidate(s) should apply through proper channel. However, they may submit an advance copy to meet the deadline set for receiving the application and should produce a "No Objection Certificate" from the employer at the time of interview, failing which he/ she shall not be interviewed.
14. The envelope should be superscripted with the name of the post applied for and advertisement number & date.
15. Applications incomplete in any respect will not receive any consideration at all.
16. NO INTERIM QUERIES regarding selection will be entertained.
17. The University reserves the right:
(i) to withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect.
(ii) to fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever.
(iii) Number of posts advertised may be treated as tentative. The University shall have the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of selection and make appointments accordingly. (iv) to consider “in absentia” candidature of those who may not have applied or who may have applied but are not able to appear for the interview
(v) to draw up reserve panel / waiting list(s), which will be valid for one year from the date of approval of the competent authority and may be used for appointments on consequential / new vacancies.
(vi) to consider applications received after last date.
(vii) to decide criteria / procedure for short listing of the candidates
(viii) to consider the appointment on direct recruitment / on deputation / contract basis.
(ix) to relax any of the qualifications, experience, age, etc., in exceptionally deserving cases of all posts on the recommendations of the Screening and Selection Committee.
(x) The Selection Committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidates in interview where method of recruitment is interview.
18. University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
19. National (earlier New) Pension Scheme in accordance with the O.M.No. 1 (13) EV/2001, Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, dated 15.03.2004, will be applicable with subsequent amendments made or will be made from time to time.
20. In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of Ranchi.
21. Application processing fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
22. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidates has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be terminated.
23. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
24. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final
25. All certificates, which are not in either English or Hindi, need to be translated preferably to either English or Hindi and the same shall be self-attested.
26. The appointment will be subject to the Provisions of the Central University of Jharkhand Act, statutes, Ordinance and other rules applicable to the University.
27. Addendum/ deletion/ corrigendum (if any) shall be posted on the University website only.
28. Application Processing Fee:
a. Rs. 500 /- for General & OBC category candidates and Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates in the form of Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Central University of Jharkhand payable at Ranchi (Jharkhand).
b. The candidates are advised to mention his/her name and name of the post applied for on the back of the Demand Draft.
29. Submission of Filled-in Application:
a. Application form and related information are available on the University website: www.cuj.ac.in
b. Candidates applying for the post of Librarian need to fill up API form with the Application Form (available in the University Website).
c. Last date receiving complete Application Form is 17.03.2016 (up to 5.00 pm). However, the last date for the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep is 28.03.2016 (up to 5.00 pm). Applications received after the last date or without complete information or without requisite fee may not be entertained. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
d. Filled-in Application Form along with application processing fee, copies of other Documents/ Certificates, etc, should be sent by Registered Post /Speed Post /By Hand to:
To, The Registrar Central University of Jharkhand Ratu-Lohardaga Road, Brambe, Ranchi – 835205 (Jharkhand)
View full details