Assistant Librarian, Maulana Azad Library (01 HH)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs. 6,000 plus allowances EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (i) Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization library (ii) Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. (iii) However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D., degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (minimum standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree), Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the recruitment of the minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant Librarian/College Librarian.
Professional Assistant, Maulana Azad Library (01 VH, 01 HH, 01 OH)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 GP Rs. 4,200 plus allowances EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: BA/B.Sc./B.Com./BCA with B.Lib. Science or one year Diploma in Library Science with four years experience of working as Semi-Professional in a Library of a University or of Institution of Higher Learning. OR MA/M.Sc./M.Com./MCA with B.Lib. Science or One Year Diploma in Library Science. DESIRABLE: (i) Some experience of working of Semi-Professional in a Library of a University or of Institution High learning for persons having post graduate qualification. (ii) Knowledge of experience of Typing Catalogues in Hindi/English/Urdu/Persian/Arabic
Semi Professional, Maulana Azad Library (01 HH, 02 OH)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 GP Rs. 2,800 plus allowances EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: MA/M.Sc./M.Com. with B.Lib. Science or one year post graduate Diploma in Library Science and one year working experience. OR BA/B.Sc./B.Com. with B.Lib. Science or one year post-graduate Diploma in Library Science and two years working experience. DESIRABLE: Ability to prepare catalogue cards in English/Urdu typewriting
Library Attendant, Principal’s Office, JNMC (01 HH)
Library Attendant, Department of Commerce (01 OH)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 5,200-20,200 GP 1,800 plus allowances
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: High School
1. Serial No. 1 to 10 and 12 are being re-advertised for the second time.
2. The posts of School Teachers (PGT/TGT/Primary) advertised vide No. 5/2015, dated 18.11.2015 (from Serial No. 33 to 43) is herewith withdrawn. The same is being re-advertised with revised qualification.
3. Persons downloading the Form from the Net are required to submit duly filled employment form complete in all respect. Complete application form procured in the above manner may either be delivered personally at the Reception Counter of Administrative Block or sent by post, superscribing on the top at the left side of the cover, the post applied for, advertisement number and date, to the Deputy Registrar, (Selection Committee), Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh – 202 002, so as to reach him by 07.03.2016.
4. Applications received late or without necessary supporting documents, Degree/Certificates/ Mark Sheets and experience certificate not attested by the Head of the Department/ Institution/Gazetted Officer/self attestation shall be rejected summarily. The claim of the disability shall be examined by the Medical Board of the University for accessing variation in the disability before issuing appointment letter if selected.
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s/ Graduate level for the SC/ST Physically and visually handicapped candidates.
6. It shall also be indicated that persons who suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation for which they will have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the prescribed Format (Annexure-I), available on the Website: www.amuregistrar.com
7. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
8. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% where the grading system is followed by recognized University shall also be considered eligible. Abbreviation used against each post: VH Visually Handicapped OH Orthopaediatic Handicapped HH Hearing Handicapped
9. Age relaxation or any other concession shall be provided as per government of India rule in the recruitment of persons with disability.
10. Persons enclosing an authentic disability certificate with the application form in support of their Claim of Disability shall be exempted from payment of prescribed application Fee. 11. The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date of submission of employment forms.
View full Details