M.Lib in Information Science with minimum 55% marks and have qualified NET in relevant
Minimum of 4 years of experience in responsible capacity in a University level library.
Age:- Not more than 35 years as on 28th August 2015.
Post Code-18: Technician-B (Library)
H.Sc (12th Standard) in Science with minimum 60% marks in H.S.C or S.S.C (10th Standard).
Bachelor in Library Sciences.
Age:- Not more than 25 years as on 28th August 2015.
1) Candidates who have applied for Scientific Assistant-B (Electrical) and Scientific Assistant-B (Computer/Telecommunication) through Advt. No.: Estt./Rct.-NA/03-2012, closing date 11.01.2012 will be considered for selection in the current recruitment process. They need not apply afresh. For these candidates the eligibility criteria will be as per the Advt. No. Estt./Rct.-NA/03-2012. Those applying for the similar position through current advertisement will have the eligibility criteria as prescribed in this advertisement.
2) The prescribed qualification is minimum and the mere fact that the candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for test/interview.
3) The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for test/interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement.
4) The Institute reserves the right for relaxation in age, educational qualification and /or experience for exceptionally meritorious candidates, with prior approval of the competent authority.
5) The Institute also reserves the right of reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
6) Persons who are appointed on the above post will be covered under New Pension Scheme as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance.
7) Age relaxation in various categories is applicable as per Government of India norms
8) No interim enquiries / correspondence /communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9) Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification.
10) Application incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificates / documents/ photograph / fee etc. will be summarily rejected.
11)Persons with Disability (PWD): i) Candidates falling in the following categories of the disabled may apply for the post marked suitable for PWD candidates: OA - One arm affected (Right or Left) OL -One leg affected (Right or Left) BL -Both legs affected but not arms OAL -One arm and one leg HH - Hearing impaired ii) The degree of disability should be minimum 40% in these cases. iii) The Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates should possess a latest Certificate to this effect issued by an authorized Government of India/State Government Department Hospital. Note: Within the overall notified total vacancies, Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates belonging to any of the categories of disability (who are eligible for the post as explained above) will be considered for selection, subject to their suitability, over and above the vacancies, notified/not notified for PWD in this advertisement.
12)HOW TO APPLY i) Only ON-LINE applications are received. The applicants should apply online through the website http://www.niser.ac.in/ between 10:00 am of 1st August 2015 to 5:00 pm of 28th August 2015. ii) Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she is fulfilling all the requisite qualification and experience. iii) The candidate should have a valid email id for applying. iv) The candidate should keep the following items ready before going to apply. a) Soft copy (JPG file) of passport size photograph of the candidate b) Scanned copy of Signature of the candidate c) Demand draft of requisite value d) APPLICATION FEE: ₹500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) per application for Gen/OBC candidates. SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are not required to pay any fee. Application Fee must be paid in the shape of Bank Demand Draft only, drawn in favour of ‘FINANCE OFFICER, NISER’ and payable at Bhubaneswar. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances v) After the final submission of application the candidate should take the printout of the online application form and send it to the following address on or before 2nd September 2015 through Registered/Speed post only with the DD and self-attested photocopies of certificates proving his/her age, qualification, caste and experience. The envelope containing the application should be superscripted as “Application for the post of ____ “post code and name of the post” and advertisement No. ______________. In any case NISER will not be responsible for any postal delay. Address of Correspondence: Recruitment Cell National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar PO- Jatni, Dist- Khurda Odisha, Pin-752050
View full Details